#i listen to a lot of low key music
// You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to.
Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, whatever it is you listen to music on and then write down the first 20 songs that come up. Tag to 10 people that you want to do it too! (Note: If I tag you, don’t feel pressured to respond. Just means I like you and would like to listen to your internal playlist for a little while.) //
I was tagged by kissforapizza
- RHYE - Open
- City and Colour - Sometimes (I wish)
- Antony & the Johnsons - I fell in love with a dead boy
- Lovedrug - Down toward the healing (live)
- Dylan LeBlanc - Emma Hartley
- Iamamiwhoami - Idle talk
- Pendulum - The Island (Madeon remix)
- Lissie - The bully
- Gold Leaves - Cruel/kind
- Lord Huron - Ghost on the shore
- White Lies - Taxidermy
- Lykke Li - Silver Springs (Fleetwood mac cover)
- Jeanette - Soy Rebelde
- Kavinsky - Night Call (ft. Lovefoxxx)
- Marina and the Diamonds - Oh no!
- Mini Mansions - Heart of glass (Blondie cover)
- Ramona falls - I say fever
- The Sins - Rifle spiral
- Dredg - Information
- First Aid Kit - Wolf
People I’ll drag into this: talkingshitab0utaprettysunset d3putypow3r mrtravsterisnthome artslashlife crocifisso mysatanisblue kapoogle666
"If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself."
weren't you a barback in san francisco?
Yes, I was. At two diff bars.